I have noticed recently that a lot of people online are spending too much of their time focusing on entirely the wrong areas.
Rather than putting their efforts into working hard on the things they can do they are spending a lot of time finding reasons why they cannot do things.
It seems that there is a trend amongst some to be super critical of the efforts of others while not really doing very much with their own online businesses.Stop worrying about how others are running their businesses and start worrying about how you are running yours.
What you do online will determine how well you will do and not how anyone else does.
I sometimes see this when new people join Click Track Profit. They will say something like: “Oh I am so far behind everyone else that I need to run fast to catch up.”
This is the wrong attitude.
In the online world you are not competing against others who have set out before you but you are competing against yourself.
By that I mean you have to overcome a lot of the barriers that you are putting up to block your success.
- fear of failure
- reluctance to launch a product, service or site
- being prepared to be average and not stand out from the crowd
- failing to take risks when risks are called for
- giving up at the first sign of trouble
- trying to do everything yourself
- failing to ask for help when you have problems you cannot solve
- blaming others for your lack of success.
Focus on you and on what you can do and you will soon get the results you deserve.
It is not easy to get started online but, then again, neither is it impossible.