I’m excited: My first book has arrived

OK so I am a bit excited right now because the very first copy of my very first book has just arrived through my letterbox.

If you have already ordered a copy then yours should not be too far behind.

You can also order a copy right here.

12 Responses to I’m excited: My first book has arrived

April 19, 2012 at 7:40 am #

Man… I’m speechless. That looks way beyond AWESOME.

I’m glad you didn’t lose a thumb with your knife of sharpness too and I hope you guys can keep writing more.

It seriously looks FAN-TAS-TIC. I’m impressed!

Well done guys. Well played.

Sergio Felix thinks you may like this post too..Share A Sale Affiliate Network And First Check OdisseyMy Profile

2. Randy Ritter
    April 19, 2012 at 1:51 pm #

Hello Patrick,

Congrats to you and Justin for creating an awesome book. I wish you both continued success. :)

3. Jon Olson
    CANADA
    April 19, 2012 at 2:22 pm #

Dude….Dude….Dude!!!!

That was awesome man, I’m so happy for you guys. At least you didn’t ball like a little baby when you got it, that’s what I did when I got Hits, Clicks & Misses LOL

Very happy for both of you guys! It’s awesome. Congrats and I’m looking forward to getting my copy!

4. Matt Koshko
    April 19, 2012 at 2:44 pm #

Very cool Patrick! When you opened and said “It is an empty package!” I laughed out loud.

Congrats you both of you – when’s the next book coming? ;)

5. David April 19, 2012 at 3:23 pm #

Hello Patrick,

Good Luck to both you & Justin. As with the comments above, the book really does look stunning. Hope you both have great success with this.

6. Shelayne
    April 19, 2012 at 3:42 pm #

Congratulations Patrick. You must be pumped! I am happy for you and Justin! God bless, Shelayne

7. Patrick Griffin
    April 19, 2012 at 8:51 pm #

Hey Sergio, Randy, Jon, Matt, David and Shelayne.

Thanks for your comments and good wishes. It was good to get this done but even better to see all the great feedback from you guys.

Patrick Griffin thinks you may like this post too..I’m excited: My first book has arrivedMy Profile

April 19, 2012 at 9:13 pm #

When I open my copy I will try to get a minor Z list celebrity along and record the process as well.

Well done on getting this done in record time, learning how to complete things is something that I really need to work on.

Andrew Stark thinks you may like this post too..The TimTech School Of MarketingMy Profile

9. Bob Sims
    April 20, 2012 at 1:37 pm #

Patrick !

Glad to say that my copy should be on the way soon.

I like the cover that was chosen for the book, and most importantly, if the content of the book is a great as the information you already provide through
    your blog as well as How-To’s – I just know it will be worth the read.

10. Patrick Griffin
    April 20, 2012 at 8:49 pm #

Thanks Andrew. The world needs more Z List celebs. ;)

Thanks for your comments Bob. Justin did all the cover design work…I think he did an awesome job with it.

Patrick Griffin thinks you may like this post too..Friday Newsletter: April 20, 2012My Profile

11. Sott Rohn UNITED STATES April 23, 2012 at 1:44 pm #

Now how do you know yours is the first copy, maybe Justin got the first one lol. Anyway I just ordered mine I can’t wait until it gets here. Now I just have to make sure my knife is nice and sharp

Have a great day
    Scott Rohn
    Sott Rohn thinks you may like this post too..3 Easy Steps For Quick Credit RepairMy Profile

April 23, 2012 at 3:18 pm #

Mine was definitely first! but that was only because Justin’s order got messed uo and he had to order it again.

Thanks for your order, I hope you like it. There are some really good tips inside the book and lots of suggestions on how people can take action every day. A plus one approach to motivation you could say.

Patrick Griffin thinks you may like this post too..So a complete stranger wants to give me $5,000-a-monthMy Profile